Driveway snow and ice melt systems are a great way to an easier and safer winter - and when it comes to quality installation, Rodenhiser is the expert in Massachusetts.
A snow melt system could help your home or business with multiple benefits:
- EASIER:¬† No need to clear snow from the driveway in winter, or having to get up early to make sure you leave for work on-time.¬† The snow melt system activates automatically and warms the driveway to stop snow and ice from accumulating.
- SAFER:¬† Considerably reduce your exposure to snow and ice hazards and injuries during winter.
- ADDS VALUE:¬† Installing a driveway snow melt system can add value to a property by making it more appealing to potential buyers.¬†
- LESS SALT AND FREEZE DAMAGE:¬† You can add to the longevity of your driveway by avoiding repeat freeze-thaw damage, and also reduce the amount of salt being walked through your property every winter.
- WARRANTIED FOR 25 YEARS:¬† The pipes used to warm the driveway are warrantied for 25 years.
How does it work?
The driveway is warmed hydronically - that is to say, water is warmed at a central boiler and passes through the pipes within or underneath the driveway.¬† The system is activated by temperature and moisture sensors, or can be switched on manually.¬† By keeping the driveway above freezing when it is cold, you can prevent snow and ice from lying - meaning a clear driveway or walkway when you need it most.
Rodenhiser is the hydronic heating specialist in Massachusetts, offering great service, warrantied installations, and complete customer satisfaction.¬† So if you are considering a driveway snow melt system for your home or business in the Route 495 / 128 area, call Rodenhiser today and we can answer any questions you may have about how such a system might be suitable for you.¬† We can even come out and give you an estimate at a time that is most convenient for you - from 7am to 7pm.¬† You can call toll free at¬† 1-800-462-9710.